Excite your senses at the Food Trends Experience!
Wondering about siracha, artisan butchery, house-made charcuterie, veggie sliders?
The Food Trends Experience is a tasting adventure providing direct access to product, flavors and ingredients driving the most recent trends in the market – from vegetarian and vegan, gluten-free, organic, paleo, allergy-free and sustainable, to good old-fashioned comfort food and over-the-top indulgences -- it's all here for you to experience! The Food Trends Experience is your fastest and most convenient way to see, taste, discover and learn about the culinary innovations that will inspire creative and fresh menu ideas, delight customers and drive profits.
2017 purveyors include:
- 4th & Heart
- Amay's Bakery & Noodle Company
- Big Mama's Gumbo
- Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc
- Brooklyn Organics
- Bruce Cost Ginger Ale
- CJ Foods
- Country Chef Seasonings & Sauces
- Eleni’s Modern Mediterranean
- Family Foods International
- Foodservice Express
- Fusion Gourmet, Inc.
- Ice Husky Inc.
- Italcrust Wood Fired Pizza Crust
- Joseph’s Gourmet Pasta & Sauce Co.
- JT's Essence Coconut Products & One Pure Water
- La Meridana Habanero Sauce
- Lecharm Tea and Herb Inc
- Mojo Nuevo Lation Cuisine
- NatureSeal Inc.
- PADILLA Import Sales Marketing
- Plush Puffs Gourmet Marshmallows
- Premium Blend Santos Sangria
- QTrade Teas and Herbs
- Rao's Specialty Foods, Inc.
- RJ's Licorice
- San Diego Pretzel Company
- Spirit of Jazz Cakes
- Sugarbird Sweets and Tea
- Walong Marketing Inc
- Wismettac Asian Foods
The Food Trends Experience Culinary Demonstration Theater:
A highlighted feature of the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo - The Food Trends Experience Culinary Demonstration Theater is an educational, interactive and entertaining area where restaurant and foodservice industry TRENDS can be highlighted by industry professionals who are abreast of what's hot in the food world. Be sure to check back for the complete demonstration schedule.