The Power to Convene: How to Create Your Own Brand Bonfire
Let's be honest: modern day living is pretty hectic these days. Few of us have much time to slow down, relax and focus on any one thing for too long before the next distraction assaults us.
Our attention is divided and subdivided into hundreds of little momentary thoughts, interruptions and tweets, all of which is having a big effect on the way traditional brands used to work. Now more than ever, what today's consumer companies need is the ability to convene humans around an idea, a forum and an experience-or what we call a "brand bonfire".
In this provocative talk, architect and retail strategist Kevin Kelley will unfold the process his firm utilized for over two decades to create places and spaces that have The Power to Convene.
Location: Theater B - Booth 2054
All presentations in this stream
- 01:00 The Post-Omnivore Era: Why the Future of Foodservice & Hospitality Belongs to Selective Eating Niches
- 11:45 Driving Sales through Grass Roots Marketing, a Productive Team and Smart Operations!
- 01:00 Social Media Strategies for Measurable Results
- 02:00 3 Reasons Why Your Independent Restaurant Needs a Marketing Plan Now
- 04:00 Using Customer Engagement to Double Customer Visits