The Main Event -- Culinary + Cocktail Clash
2018 Date and Time TBA
Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo
LA Convention Center
The 6th annual Culinary Clash: Battle LA at the 2017 Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo was presented by Coca-Cola. A fun and interactive cooking competition paired restaurant teams to benefit the California Restaurant Association Foundation. The Clash is a high energy cooking competition fundraiser. Industry heavyweights battle against each other in the ultimate show of skill and mettle all to raise money for high school culinary arts programs
- Biggest event during Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo.
- More than 500 attendees watching the action.
- 10 restaurant teams prepare an appetizer and main course in 30 minutes.
- Students serve as sous chefs.
- Secret ingredients may be provided.
- Libations, hor d’oeuvres and festivities for all.
NEW COCKTAIL CLASH
Packed with fun, the cooking competition returned with an added bonus, a cocktail mixology competition.
To meet the competing teams and amazing sponsors, visit http://www.calrestfoundation.org/
* Please note: this event occurs on the show floor of the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo. Admission to the show is necessary to attend Culinary Clash: Battle LA.