MAKE PLANS TO SEE THE LATEST FOODS, BEVERAGES AND EQUIPMENT FROM 450+ LEADING VENDORS AT THE LARGEST WEST COAST GATHERING FOR THE RESTAURANT, FOODSERVICE AND HOSPITALITY MARKET
One Badge for The Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, Coffee Fest and Healthy Food Expo
LOS ANGELES, CA, July 25, 2019 – For three days in August over 450 leading vendors will be showcasing, demonstrating and sampling the newest food products, technology and equipment for the restaurant, foodservice and hospitality markets at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Make plans now to attend three shows in one - The Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, Coffee Fest Los Angeles and Healthy Food Expo West all being held Sunday, August 25 through Tuesday, August 27 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
“One of the top reasons the industry will gather for this event is to taste new products and add innovative and exciting new ideas to their menus and with access to hundreds of new foods and flavors, this year’s Expo will be the one to attend,” said Tom Loughran, Vice President of the Clarion UX Food & Beverage Group. “Attendees will have the opportunity to evaluate new foods and products from major companies on the show floor including Foster Farms, Clover/First Data, Martin’s Famous Potato Rolls, True Food Service, Individual Foodservice and many more.”
The Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo badge gives all attendees additional access to both Coffee Fest Los Angeles and Healthy Food Expo West. Coffee Fest offers an expansive trade show, education and competitions for the coffee, tea & specialty beverage industry. Healthy Food Expo West celebrates foods that are both good and delicious, bringing together the leading purveyors of healthy, natural, and organic products. At all three events, attendees will learn how to add new products into their menus at enlightening demos, education sessions, and special events.
In addition, other pavilions on the show floor include:
- Beer, Wine & Spirits showcases alcoholic beverages including craft beers, ciders, wines, spirits and more.
- Craft Brewers will showcase the latest craft beer trends and is the perfect place to taste and source the best craft beverages on the market.
- Food Trends Experience is a tasting adventure providing direct access to products, flavors and ingredients driving the most exciting, emerging trends in the market – local, organic, sustainable, ethnic, artisanal, and more. This is the fastest and most convenient way to see, taste, discover and learn about the new culinary innovations that will inspire creative and fresh menu ideas, delight customers and drive profits.
- Gourmet Way is a dedicated area to taste samples from the specialty providers in the industry—from spices to specialty foods and appetizers to mains.
- New Exhibitor: The 2019 Show will boast 100+ NEW exhibitors, and many will be featured in this new area on the show floor. Exhibitors in this area, include DFM Trading, Act + Fast, Cookman, Idea Earth, Debs Promos, Breere, Butter Emporium, New York WaterMaker, Sound Decision, NOH Foods of Hawaii, Costa Nova, 4th Utensil, Active Wisdoms Corp, Cano Liquor License, Anchana International, Instocklabels.com, Employee Metrics and many others.
- Sabor Latino focuses on Hispanic and Latin American products for the restaurant, foodservice and retail market, specifically new and traditional, authentic ingredients, flavors, products, prepared foods and private label products -- offering restaurant and foodservice operators the opportunity to stay on top of consumer's growing interest in cuisine with no ethnic boundaries.
The Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, sponsored by the California Restaurant Association (www.calrest.org), will provide industry professionals access to the hottest menu trends, state of the art design and decor, a renowned education program, several culinary demonstrations, and 450+ of the leading vendors and purveyors dedicated to serving the restaurant & foodservice community. For more information, visit www.westernfoodexpo.com
The three trade shows are owned and managed by Clarion UX (www.clarionux.com), which produces 37 events across 13 sectors of both trade and consumer events. Clarion UX, which is the U.S. division of Clarion Events, UK, and backed by The Blackstone Group has become one of the fastest growing event companies in the U.S. with aggressive growth through both acquisition and launch. Clarion acquired PennWell in early 2018, bringing 4 Tradeshow 200 events into the U.S. portfolio and super-charging the already rapid growth. Clarion UX has offices in Trumbull, CT; Kennesaw, GA; Boca Raton, FL; Tacoma, WA, and Fairlawn, NJ.
# # #