The Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo MATCH! Program is an efficient and effective way to connect with the suppliers most relevant to your business objectives. The appointment program analyzes your sourcing needs based upon information provided by you and connects you to relevant suppliers whose products and services align with those needs. Discover new solutions to grow your business with the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo MATCH! Program.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MATCH! FOR BUYERS?
- Pre-scheduled appointments - Exhibitors are prepared and ready to address your needs
- Exhibitors are pre-qualified to ensure that their products and services align with your sourcing needs
- Experience uninterrupted meetings - All MATCH! appointments begin before the Show floor opens to the public
- All MATCH! appointments are held in a private meeting room just off the show floor
- By knowing which meetings are scheduled in advance, both buyers and suppliers are able to prepare, and improve the success ratio
- Concierge experience facilitated by a dedicated MATCH! Buyer Manager to assist appointment setting, registration and more
- Education & networking opportunities for staff and teams attending
- Qualified MATCH! Buyers receive a $100 stipend for each scheduled and completed MATCH! appointment (minimum of 2, maximum of 8)
For additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does MATCH! work?
A few weeks before the Show, MATCH! exhibitors and buyers receive a list of "suggested" matches based upon mutual product interests. Buyers can then accept the recommendations and the appointment is then confirmed in each party's calendar.
- Online access to the system will allow you to manage your appointments and update your profile
- Meeting requests begin approximately 3 weeks from the event
- Buyers can browse and select the exhibitors of their choice to schedule appointments