2018 Online Exhibitor Manual
The Exhibitor Manual outlines all of the logistical details that will help you to have the most productive exhibiting experience. There can be a lot to do, but the information provided will help you plan your participation in the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Completing these details early can save you up to 30% off key exhibiting expenses! So, be sure to plan early and look for all the key deadline dates to maximize your savings!
General Show Information:
- Exhibitor A-Z Guide
- Exhibitor Deadlines & Checklist/Move-in Hours -
- Height & Booth Limitations
- Food Trends Experience Rules & Regulations
- Order Customer and Prospect Show Invitations
- Online Directory Listing Login - Coming Soon! Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Register Booth Staff - Coming Soon!
Official Contractor/Decorator and Venue Order Forms- Freeman & LACC:
Click here for order forms from our general contractor, Freeman, as well as all forms from the LACC (electricty, plumbing, booth cleaning, catering).
Additional Venue Information:
- Open Flame Permit Procedures
- Safety & Fire Prevention Regulations
- Food and Beverage Guidelines
- Sampling Form
- Sneeze guards required
Additional Official Vendors:
- Compusystems - Lead Retrieval
- Phone and Internet Order Form
- Refrigerator/Freezer Rental: Lowe USA
- ReAction AV
- In booth Phone Charger & Advertiser: Rental Form