2017 Survival Guide that Every Restaurant Manager and Owner Should Know
This interactive and practical presentation designed for restaurant owners and managers will give you the key tools needed in order to survive and stay on top in 2017. Kevin Wise, Founder and Partner of SCI Business Group will discuss legal, operational, sales and marketing essentials for the year. Highlights include: how to survive the Social Media Age and increase sales, how to survive an employee related conflict, and how to survive the increasing food costs and escalding overhead.
Location: Theater A - Booth 1754
All presentations in this stream
- 2:00 am COGS Troubleshooting 101 a.k.a. Did My Lettuce Always Cost $3,000?
- 2:00 am How Do You Turn Your New Restaurant into a Standout Restaurant?
- 12:00 pm Profit is a Predetermined Figure-Menu Engineering for a Maximum Profitability
- 1:00 am Leasing Restaurant Space? Negotiate to Win!
- 3:00 am 5 Things that Will Make You the Most Profits in Catering
- 4:00 am Automation and AI are Knocking: How Will Your Restaurant Answer?
- 12:00 pm Legal Center Live at Western Food Expo
- 1:00 am Selling or Buying a Restaurant? Learn the Tips, Tricks, and Traps You Will Encounter
- 1:00 am How to Legally Include Back of House Workers in a Tip Pool
- 12:00 pm I'm So Confused! New 2017 Wage & Hour Laws, and More!