3 Reasons Why Your Independent Restaurant Needs a Marketing Plan Now
Marketing is a big buzzword that gets thrown around. We all know we should have a marketing plan. But guess what? Most restaurants don’t ever put one together and that is what is killing the independent restaurant. So, if it is so important to long-term brand success, then why do so few have one?
The number one reason is this: They don’t see the value in creating one.
If your brand is the heart and breath of your business, then marketing would be the air you need. Marketing is more valuable than you realize. Let’s explore why you need to jump on the marketing wagon today.
- Why Marketing is the Great Equalizer
- How Social Media Marketing is Cost Effective
- Why Having a Plan is Needed to Keep Your Brand Top-of-Mind
- How to use Synergy To Boost Your Marketing
- The Modern Restaurant Marketing Workbook
- Slide Deck Presentation
- Live Interactive exercises to reinforce teaching points: Case Studies, Social Media Graphics Made Easy Demo, Q&A
Location: Education Station - Booth 1827
All presentations in this stream
- 1:00 am The Post-Omnivore Era: Why the Future of Foodservice & Hospitality Belongs to Selective Eating Niches
- 11:45 am Driving Sales through Grass Roots Marketing, a Productive Team and Smart Operations!
- 1:00 am Social Media Strategies for Measurable Results
- 4:00 am Using Customer Engagement to Double Customer Visits
- 1:00 am The Power to Convene: How to Create Your Own Brand Bonfire