5 Things that Will Make You the Most Profits in Catering
Notice the title reads “profits” not sales? This is because almost anyone can have large gross sales in catering, but few companies have mastered how to have large net sales. In this session, Sandy Korem, owner of The Festive Kitchen, a Dallas-based catering company that has experienced sales growth every year for 25 years, shares how she has mastered large net sales so effectively. Attend this session to learn:
- How and what you should charge for food for a catered event
- The ONE thing you must do or your catered event is a profit loser
- Three line item charges you MUST charge to every catering client
- Why many restaurant owners are fearful of charging their catering clients what they deserve to earn for catered events
- Banquets and why it’s a bad word in catering
Location: Education Station - Booth 1827
All presentations in this stream
- 2:00 am COGS Troubleshooting 101 a.k.a. Did My Lettuce Always Cost $3,000?
- 2:00 am How Do You Turn Your New Restaurant into a Standout Restaurant?
- 12:00 pm Profit is a Predetermined Figure-Menu Engineering for a Maximum Profitability
- 1:00 am Leasing Restaurant Space? Negotiate to Win!
- 4:00 am Automation and AI are Knocking: How Will Your Restaurant Answer?
- 12:00 pm Legal Center Live at Western Food Expo
- 1:00 am Selling or Buying a Restaurant? Learn the Tips, Tricks, and Traps You Will Encounter
- 1:00 am How to Legally Include Back of House Workers in a Tip Pool
- 3:00 am 2017 Survival Guide that Every Restaurant Manager and Owner Should Know
- 12:00 pm I'm So Confused! New 2017 Wage & Hour Laws, and More!