Automation and AI are Knocking: How Will Your Restaurant Answer?
Automation and new artificial-intelligence technologies are knocking on the door of every restaurant, and if your restaurant wants to succeed, you need to answer sooner rather than later. Guest-to-employee and guest-to-app relationships will soon be supplemented with the guest-to-artificial-intelligence relationship. In this tech-forward market, success depends on preparing for that relationship now.
Come to this session and find out how to enhance your guest-to-restaurant interactions based on a new AI study performed by SYNQ3 and pioneered by P.F. Chang’s. At this session, tech-expert Matthew Favier will equip attendees with never-before-acquired, measurable data concerning what customers want in restaurant interactions and what strategies to implement in identifying the best automation and AI opportunities for attendees’ restaurants, large and small. Understanding the opportunities and adapting to this study's findings will set your restaurant apart.
Location: Theater B - Booth 2054
All presentations in this stream
- 2:00 am COGS Troubleshooting 101 a.k.a. Did My Lettuce Always Cost $3,000?
- 2:00 am How Do You Turn Your New Restaurant into a Standout Restaurant?
- 12:00 pm Profit is a Predetermined Figure-Menu Engineering for a Maximum Profitability
- 1:00 am Leasing Restaurant Space? Negotiate to Win!
- 3:00 am 5 Things that Will Make You the Most Profits in Catering
- 12:00 pm Legal Center Live at Western Food Expo
- 1:00 am Selling or Buying a Restaurant? Learn the Tips, Tricks, and Traps You Will Encounter
- 1:00 am How to Legally Include Back of House Workers in a Tip Pool
- 3:00 am 2017 Survival Guide that Every Restaurant Manager and Owner Should Know
- 12:00 pm I'm So Confused! New 2017 Wage & Hour Laws, and More!