COGS Troubleshooting 101 a.k.a. Did My Lettuce Always Cost $3,000?
"Why is my lettuce $3,000?" - Learn some introductory concepts and methods to manage your Restaurant Cost of Goods Sold from Ctuit Software COGS Specialist, Kit Zorch. Kit will take you through some of the most common causes of COGS headaches, along with some simple fixes and some essential need to know tools to keep the bugs ouf of your Cost of Goods Sold system (but maybe not your organic greens).
Location: Theater B - Booth 2054
All presentations in this stream
- 2:00 am How Do You Turn Your New Restaurant into a Standout Restaurant?
- 12:00 pm Profit is a Predetermined Figure-Menu Engineering for a Maximum Profitability
- 1:00 am Leasing Restaurant Space? Negotiate to Win!
- 3:00 am 5 Things that Will Make You the Most Profits in Catering
- 4:00 am Automation and AI are Knocking: How Will Your Restaurant Answer?
- 12:00 pm Legal Center Live at Western Food Expo
- 1:00 am Selling or Buying a Restaurant? Learn the Tips, Tricks, and Traps You Will Encounter
- 1:00 am How to Legally Include Back of House Workers in a Tip Pool
- 3:00 am 2017 Survival Guide that Every Restaurant Manager and Owner Should Know
- 12:00 pm I'm So Confused! New 2017 Wage & Hour Laws, and More!