Driving More Revenue with Mobile POS Technology
Most restaurant operators are using some kind of POS solution now, or planning to install or transition to one sometime in the near future. Just about every operator understands how a POS can take orders and accept payments – but do operators know how a mobile POS can be utilized to turn tables faster? Increase profitability by as much as 14%? Generate as much as $2000/day more in revenues? Reduce inventory costs by as much as 30%? Improve the customer experience and repeat business?
These are just a few examples of the type of revenue increases, cost reduction and operational excellence that can be achieved when an operator understands the assets mobile POS technology can provide.
This educational program will delve into using the fundamental tools of mobile POS technology to increase profitability, well beyond accepting orders and payments. The education will not be on a specific mobile POS brand, or a comparison of brands. Rather it will educate attendees on how to find and use the tools in mobile POS technology that may not be as obvious to an operator – and how to evaluate the information provided from the POS intelligence and toolsets to more profitably manage operations. Examples will be given of how multiple restaurant operators have utilized mobile POS solutions to improve their bottom lines.
Location: Theater B - Booth 2054
All presentations in this stream
- 1:00 am Top 10 Menu Item Trends to Drive Diners Through Your Door
- 1:00 am Self-Service: How to Make it Work for Your Business
- 12:00 pm Are You Catering Current Cool?
- 1:00 am Nutrition 101
- 2:00 am The Emerging Health and Tech Trends: Are You Ready?
- 3:00 am Understanding the Latino Consumer
- 12:00 pm How to Put the "Bourbon Boom" to Work for You
- 2:00 am Check 'Yes' or 'No': Ban the Box Legislation is No Love Note to Employers
- 2:00 am Winning the Confidence of Gluten-Free Diners
- 3:00 am Sustainable CapDI: Salt-Free, Chemical-Free Water Desalination
- 12:00 pm Top Nutrition Trends: How to Capitalize in Today's Nutrition-Focused Environment
- 12:00 pm Experiential Marketing: Creating a Buzz for Your Biz