The Foodservice Council for Women Panel
Now in its 6th year, the Foodservice Council for Women is a networking organization that connects and promotes women leaders locally and builds connections nationally. Throughout the year three high energy panels are held at the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York, Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show, and Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo.
Don't miss this high energy - action packed - line up of women industry leaders! Find out what challenges they faced? What lessons were learned? What they wish that had known starting out? Advice and secrets to making it in today's competitive marketplace? Questions will be addressed in an interactive panel session. Don't miss this engaging and highly formative session!
Location: Center Stage - Booth 1139
All presentations in this stream
- 1:00 am Top 10 Menu Item Trends to Drive Diners Through Your Door
- 1:00 am Self-Service: How to Make it Work for Your Business
- 12:00 pm Are You Catering Current Cool?
- 1:00 am Nutrition 101
- 2:00 am The Emerging Health and Tech Trends: Are You Ready?
- 2:00 am Driving More Revenue with Mobile POS Technology
- 3:00 am Understanding the Latino Consumer
- 12:00 pm How to Put the "Bourbon Boom" to Work for You
- 2:00 am Check 'Yes' or 'No': Ban the Box Legislation is No Love Note to Employers
- 2:00 am Winning the Confidence of Gluten-Free Diners
- 3:00 am Sustainable CapDI: Salt-Free, Chemical-Free Water Desalination
- 12:00 pm Top Nutrition Trends: How to Capitalize in Today's Nutrition-Focused Environment
- 12:00 pm Experiential Marketing: Creating a Buzz for Your Biz