How Do You Turn Your New Restaurant into a Standout Restaurant?
Launching a restaurant might be one of the most daunting tasks you can undertake, but also the most exhilarating and rewarding. This dynamic panel of restaurant owners will share their personal experiences, mistakes, and advice on how to turn your new restaurant into a standout restaurant! Find out what to do, what not to do, and how to make it in an industry where restaurants are opened at a fast rate.
Location: Theater A - Booth 1754
All presentations in this stream
- 2:00 am COGS Troubleshooting 101 a.k.a. Did My Lettuce Always Cost $3,000?
- 12:00 pm Profit is a Predetermined Figure-Menu Engineering for a Maximum Profitability
- 1:00 am Leasing Restaurant Space? Negotiate to Win!
- 3:00 am 5 Things that Will Make You the Most Profits in Catering
- 4:00 am Automation and AI are Knocking: How Will Your Restaurant Answer?
- 12:00 pm Legal Center Live at Western Food Expo
- 1:00 am Selling or Buying a Restaurant? Learn the Tips, Tricks, and Traps You Will Encounter
- 1:00 am How to Legally Include Back of House Workers in a Tip Pool
- 3:00 am 2017 Survival Guide that Every Restaurant Manager and Owner Should Know
- 12:00 pm I'm So Confused! New 2017 Wage & Hour Laws, and More!