How to Put the "Bourbon Boom" to Work for You
As a journalist and influencer, top whiskey expert Tom Fischer has been following the rise of craft spirits and American Bourbon for a decade. Simultaneously with the explosion of new American distilleries, international whiskey sales and popularity have been on the rise. As everything unfolded, Fischer co-founded first ever Whiskey Sommelier Program in the world. This innovative session will help you determine how to best put all of the trends to work for you. Tom Fischer is also the founder of BourbonBlog.com.
Location: Theater B - Booth 2054
All presentations in this stream
- 1:00 am Top 10 Menu Item Trends to Drive Diners Through Your Door
- 1:00 am Self-Service: How to Make it Work for Your Business
- 12:00 pm Are You Catering Current Cool?
- 1:00 am Nutrition 101
- 2:00 am The Emerging Health and Tech Trends: Are You Ready?
- 2:00 am Driving More Revenue with Mobile POS Technology
- 3:00 am Understanding the Latino Consumer
- 2:00 am Check 'Yes' or 'No': Ban the Box Legislation is No Love Note to Employers
- 2:00 am Winning the Confidence of Gluten-Free Diners
- 3:00 am Sustainable CapDI: Salt-Free, Chemical-Free Water Desalination
- 12:00 pm Top Nutrition Trends: How to Capitalize in Today's Nutrition-Focused Environment
- 12:00 pm Experiential Marketing: Creating a Buzz for Your Biz