Leasing Restaurant Space? Negotiate to Win!
7 Leasing Tips For Restaurant Tenants. Dale Willerton is The Lease Coach - author of Negotiating Commercial Leases & Renewals FOR DUMMIES. Learn the 7 Leasing Tips that will help Restaurant Tenants reduce their monthly rent as you navigate the lease renewal process. Bonus Tips about how to avoid landlord issues when you are selling your restaurant and dealing with a lease assignment to the buyer. This is a must attend seminar for all Restaurant Tenants, especially if you are ever planning to sell your restaurant and want avoid landlord problems – FREE FOR DUMMIES book to all seminar attendees.
Location: Education Station - Booth 1827
All presentations in this stream
- 2:00 am COGS Troubleshooting 101 a.k.a. Did My Lettuce Always Cost $3,000?
- 2:00 am How Do You Turn Your New Restaurant into a Standout Restaurant?
- 12:00 pm Profit is a Predetermined Figure-Menu Engineering for a Maximum Profitability
- 3:00 am 5 Things that Will Make You the Most Profits in Catering
- 4:00 am Automation and AI are Knocking: How Will Your Restaurant Answer?
- 12:00 pm Legal Center Live at Western Food Expo
- 1:00 am Selling or Buying a Restaurant? Learn the Tips, Tricks, and Traps You Will Encounter
- 1:00 am How to Legally Include Back of House Workers in a Tip Pool
- 3:00 am 2017 Survival Guide that Every Restaurant Manager and Owner Should Know
- 12:00 pm I'm So Confused! New 2017 Wage & Hour Laws, and More!