Legal Center Live at Western Food Expo
Law-related difficulties are all too common for business owners. Restaurants are particularly subject to a wide swath of regulations at the local, state and federal levels. Our panel of strong law partners is comprised of varying specialties and well-versed attorneys on all matters that may come up, including healthcare reform, leave laws, sexual harassment, wage reporting and more. The panel will review and answer frequently asked questions from the California Restaurant Association’s Legal Center Helpline. Following the panel, attendees can participate in break-out sessions for one-on-one discussions with the legal partners. Sponsored by the California Restaurant Association and open to all attendees (including non-association members).
Location: Theater A - Booth 1754
All presentations in this stream
- 2:00 am COGS Troubleshooting 101 a.k.a. Did My Lettuce Always Cost $3,000?
- 2:00 am How Do You Turn Your New Restaurant into a Standout Restaurant?
- 12:00 pm Profit is a Predetermined Figure-Menu Engineering for a Maximum Profitability
- 1:00 am Leasing Restaurant Space? Negotiate to Win!
- 3:00 am 5 Things that Will Make You the Most Profits in Catering
- 4:00 am Automation and AI are Knocking: How Will Your Restaurant Answer?
- 1:00 am Selling or Buying a Restaurant? Learn the Tips, Tricks, and Traps You Will Encounter
- 1:00 am How to Legally Include Back of House Workers in a Tip Pool
- 3:00 am 2017 Survival Guide that Every Restaurant Manager and Owner Should Know
- 12:00 pm I'm So Confused! New 2017 Wage & Hour Laws, and More!