A practical guide to nutrition basics for restaurants: Read the nutritional face panel like a pro Gluten-Free, Gluten-Friendly, Gluten-Fake The dirty truth behind "clean" menus" You don't need to hire a dietician to understand the basics of your menu items nutrition just attend this session lead by leading menu expert Claire Willis, Director of Nutrition for the MenuTrinfo, LLC.
Location: Theater A - Booth 1754
All presentations in this stream
- 1:00 am Top 10 Menu Item Trends to Drive Diners Through Your Door
- 1:00 am Self-Service: How to Make it Work for Your Business
- 12:00 pm Are You Catering Current Cool?
- 2:00 am The Emerging Health and Tech Trends: Are You Ready?
- 2:00 am Driving More Revenue with Mobile POS Technology
- 3:00 am Understanding the Latino Consumer
- 12:00 pm How to Put the "Bourbon Boom" to Work for You
- 2:00 am Check 'Yes' or 'No': Ban the Box Legislation is No Love Note to Employers
- 2:00 am Winning the Confidence of Gluten-Free Diners
- 3:00 am Sustainable CapDI: Salt-Free, Chemical-Free Water Desalination
- 12:00 pm Top Nutrition Trends: How to Capitalize in Today's Nutrition-Focused Environment
- 12:00 pm Experiential Marketing: Creating a Buzz for Your Biz