Profit is a Predetermined Figure-Menu Engineering for a Maximum Profitability
This presentation will cover the important aspects of choosing the best strategies for menu items, design, costing, and placement.
Key topics will include: the science of menu engineering, receipe costing, understanding the profitabliiy quadrant, designing your menu for profitabliity, and measuring the results.
Location: Theater B - Booth 2054
All presentations in this stream
- 2:00 am COGS Troubleshooting 101 a.k.a. Did My Lettuce Always Cost $3,000?
- 2:00 am How Do You Turn Your New Restaurant into a Standout Restaurant?
- 1:00 am Leasing Restaurant Space? Negotiate to Win!
- 3:00 am 5 Things that Will Make You the Most Profits in Catering
- 4:00 am Automation and AI are Knocking: How Will Your Restaurant Answer?
- 12:00 pm Legal Center Live at Western Food Expo
- 1:00 am Selling or Buying a Restaurant? Learn the Tips, Tricks, and Traps You Will Encounter
- 1:00 am How to Legally Include Back of House Workers in a Tip Pool
- 3:00 am 2017 Survival Guide that Every Restaurant Manager and Owner Should Know
- 12:00 pm I'm So Confused! New 2017 Wage & Hour Laws, and More!