Rise and Shine…It's Coffee Time with the California Restaurant Association: What are YOU doing on Social Media?
Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:30 am to 9:00 am
Live at Your Table - Live at Your Table - Live at Your Table
Grab your coffee and let’s get the day started with a discussion on What YOU are doing on Social Media! This conversation will be led by Emily Garcia, Digital Media Specialist with the California Restaurant Association and Jessica Roots, Digital Content Manager with the California Restaurant Association. This is your chance to interact, ask questions, and network with your peers and hear how other restaurateurs are using social media to engage during these uncertain times. Don’t miss out on this exciting and exclusive opportunity! You may learn some new tricks and take a ways!
VIEW ON DEMAND
VIEW ON DEMAND
All presentations in this stream
- 9:00 am Restaurants Care® Wellness Webinar : Managing Financial Anxiety During a Pandemic Sponsored by United Healthcare
- 12:00 pm Culinary Demonstration with Chef Mareya Ibrahim aka The Fit Foodie Featuring the Top 8 Immunity and Boosting Foods to Help You Thrive!
- 1:30 pm The Coaches Hot Seat
- 4:30 pm OpenTable’s In It Together Webinar Series Featuring A Conversation with Andrew Zimmern and Rohini Dey on Reinventing the Industry
- 9:00 am Keynote: A Scott Blanchard Seminar: The Keys to Leading Your Restaurant Through the COVID-19 Crisis!
- 11:00 am Safety Has Always Been #1...However Your Customers Now Want to See It
- 12:00 pm Culinary Demonstration with Chef Shaun O'Neale Featuring Honey Chipotle Hanger steak with Goat Cheese Tamale
- 12:30 pm Legal Center Live at Your Table with the California Restaurant Association
- 1:30 pm Increasing Restaurant Online Food Orders
- 3:30 pm ReSetting Your Restaurant from Survive to Thrive: Five Keys to Save Your Sanity and Build Your Sales, Profits, and Team!