Safety Has Always Been #1...However Your Customers Now Want to See It
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Live at Your Table - Live at Your Table - Live at Your Table
In this discussion, Betsy Craig, CEO and Founder, MenuTrifo and Crystal Duncan, MBA, FMP, Co-Founder and Owner, Cox Duncan Network LLC will review each area that you must be dialed in to successfully open those doors or keep them open. Together they will go over the top 7 MUSTs for reopening and staying open. Let's unpack what consumers are saying about locations that have reopened already, deeper into what they are looking for to feel safer, and the one questions that must be answered.
VIEW ON DEMAND
VIEW ON DEMAND
All presentations in this stream
- 8:30 am Rise and Shine…It's Coffee Time with the California Restaurant Association: What are YOU doing on Social Media?
- 9:00 am Restaurants Care® Wellness Webinar : Managing Financial Anxiety During a Pandemic Sponsored by United Healthcare
- 12:00 pm Culinary Demonstration with Chef Mareya Ibrahim aka The Fit Foodie Featuring the Top 8 Immunity and Boosting Foods to Help You Thrive!
- 1:30 pm The Coaches Hot Seat
- 4:30 pm OpenTable’s In It Together Webinar Series Featuring A Conversation with Andrew Zimmern and Rohini Dey on Reinventing the Industry
- 9:00 am Keynote: A Scott Blanchard Seminar: The Keys to Leading Your Restaurant Through the COVID-19 Crisis!
- 12:00 pm Culinary Demonstration with Chef Shaun O'Neale Featuring Honey Chipotle Hanger steak with Goat Cheese Tamale
- 12:30 pm Legal Center Live at Your Table with the California Restaurant Association
- 1:30 pm Increasing Restaurant Online Food Orders
- 3:30 pm ReSetting Your Restaurant from Survive to Thrive: Five Keys to Save Your Sanity and Build Your Sales, Profits, and Team!