Self-Service: How to Make it Work for Your Business
Self service is the future of hospitality. Implemented properly, it can improve your customer experience, increase revenue, and help control your staff costs. While choosing the right self-service solution can be daunting, every restauranteur knows self-service technology could be the key to thriving in an increasingly mobile-minded world.
In this session, TRAY founder and former Google engineer Peter Kellis will break down the self-service market so you can make the best decision for your business: which technology to implement, the pros and cons of each, and the impact you can expect it to have on your bottom line.
Don't be left behind—start planning today how you want self-service to work in YOUR business.
Location: Theater A - Booth 1754
All presentations in this stream
- 1:00 am Top 10 Menu Item Trends to Drive Diners Through Your Door
- 12:00 pm Are You Catering Current Cool?
- 1:00 am Nutrition 101
- 2:00 am The Emerging Health and Tech Trends: Are You Ready?
- 2:00 am Driving More Revenue with Mobile POS Technology
- 3:00 am Understanding the Latino Consumer
- 12:00 pm How to Put the "Bourbon Boom" to Work for You
- 2:00 am Winning the Confidence of Gluten-Free Diners
- 2:00 am Check 'Yes' or 'No': Ban the Box Legislation is No Love Note to Employers
- 3:00 am Sustainable CapDI: Salt-Free, Chemical-Free Water Desalination
- 12:00 pm Top Nutrition Trends: How to Capitalize in Today's Nutrition-Focused Environment
- 12:00 pm Experiential Marketing: Creating a Buzz for Your Biz