SEO Can Be Your Best Friend During These Times of Social Distancing
Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:00 am to 10:00 am
Live at Your Table - Independent Restaurants - Independent Restaurants
Many organizations, especially in the restaurant and hospitality industry, are facing a decrease in business due to COVID19. Does this mean we should lose hope for our businesses? The answer is “No.” It means you should pivot your strategies and focus on initiatives such as SEO to position your business to succeed when the pandemic passes. But why SEO? Since quarantine orders were given, people are using the internet in greater numbers making your service and/or product more desirable. But how can you can you compete? The answer is by making sure you show up in the search engine results for organic searches and local searches. In this talk you will learn about the impact of COVID19 on search traffic, why SEO matters during the coronavirus pandemic and why SEO may be especially important for restaurants and the hospitality industry during the pandemic.
VIEW ON DEMAND
VIEW ON DEMAND
All presentations in this stream
- 11:00 am How Technology Helps Independents Compete with the Big Boys
- 2:30 pm 3 Things You Must Do Now: Restaurant Survival Guide
- 3:30 pm The "How To" of Training that Drives Performance and Profit!
- 10:00 am We’re Not Going to Pay The Rent!: Lease Negotiating Tactics for Restaurants
- 2:30 pm Al Fresco Dining: Taking Your Restaurant Outside Successfully