Social Media Strategies for Measurable Results
A comprehensive marketing strategy leverages Social Media to makes information more accessible and useful by combining together technology, content and social interaction across many platforms including websites, blogs, video-sharing, review sites, email marketing and event promotion. Consumers expect organizations to use Social Media intelligently and for Social Media initiatives to align with other marketing strategies and core values. This session provides an overview of the 9 Key Areas of Social Media as defined by David Mitroff, Ph.D. with examples from his consulting on technology integrations, restaurant and retail marketing, customer loyalty programs, partnership development and charity work.
In this program, discover:
- How effective are your current Social Media efforts?
- What parts of your business or organization marketing strategy can be affected by Social Media?
- What components of your current marketing plan could leverage Social Media?
- How valuable is feedback from your customers for your success?
- How strong is your Online Brand / Branding Strategy?
- How do you promote events and get people to tell others about events?
- Are you continually reaching new market segments?
Location: Theater B - Booth 2054
All presentations in this stream
- 1:00 am The Post-Omnivore Era: Why the Future of Foodservice & Hospitality Belongs to Selective Eating Niches
- 11:45 am Driving Sales through Grass Roots Marketing, a Productive Team and Smart Operations!
- 2:00 am 3 Reasons Why Your Independent Restaurant Needs a Marketing Plan Now
- 4:00 am Using Customer Engagement to Double Customer Visits
- 1:00 am The Power to Convene: How to Create Your Own Brand Bonfire