Sustainable CapDI: Salt-Free, Chemical-Free Water Desalination
CapDI is an innovative and sustainable way to remove salts and other minerals from water sources for many applications within the Food & Beverage industry; from drinking water in beverages and irrigation water for growers, to laundry water reuse/TDS removal that keeps white linens bright! Bryan Brister, CEO of Voltea, will discuss how salt-free, chemical free CapDI technology helps prevent corrosion and scale in your valuable appliances, all while remaining environmentally responsible and low-cost.
For additional information on Voltea, please email Heather Leighow, Marketing Representative, Voltea @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Theater B - Booth 2054
All presentations in this stream
- 1:00 am Top 10 Menu Item Trends to Drive Diners Through Your Door
- 1:00 am Self-Service: How to Make it Work for Your Business
- 12:00 pm Are You Catering Current Cool?
- 1:00 am Nutrition 101
- 2:00 am The Emerging Health and Tech Trends: Are You Ready?
- 2:00 am Driving More Revenue with Mobile POS Technology
- 3:00 am Understanding the Latino Consumer
- 12:00 pm How to Put the "Bourbon Boom" to Work for You
- 2:00 am Check 'Yes' or 'No': Ban the Box Legislation is No Love Note to Employers
- 2:00 am Winning the Confidence of Gluten-Free Diners
- 12:00 pm Top Nutrition Trends: How to Capitalize in Today's Nutrition-Focused Environment
- 12:00 pm Experiential Marketing: Creating a Buzz for Your Biz