Top Nutrition Trends: How to Capitalize in Today's Nutrition-Focused Environment
Healthy Dining’s team of registered dietitians has been working with restaurants for more than 25 years on “all things nutrition.” This session features a fast-paced wrap-up of hot nutrition topics and trends, including calories, plant-forward menu items, superfoods, sodium, gluten-free, healthy kids’ choices, sustainability, transparency and menu labeling, nutrition technology, and more. You’ll walk away with insights, information, and practical tips to incorporate that will be “winners” in your restaurant setting.
Location: Education Station - Booth 1827
All presentations in this stream
- 1:00 am Top 10 Menu Item Trends to Drive Diners Through Your Door
- 1:00 am Self-Service: How to Make it Work for Your Business
- 12:00 pm Are You Catering Current Cool?
- 1:00 am Nutrition 101
- 2:00 am The Emerging Health and Tech Trends: Are You Ready?
- 2:00 am Driving More Revenue with Mobile POS Technology
- 3:00 am Understanding the Latino Consumer
- 12:00 pm How to Put the "Bourbon Boom" to Work for You
- 2:00 am Check 'Yes' or 'No': Ban the Box Legislation is No Love Note to Employers
- 2:00 am Winning the Confidence of Gluten-Free Diners
- 3:00 am Sustainable CapDI: Salt-Free, Chemical-Free Water Desalination
- 12:00 pm Experiential Marketing: Creating a Buzz for Your Biz