Using Customer Engagement to Double Customer Visits
What steps are your potential customers taking to find new businesses? What factors are important to them before choosing to spend money with you? And, if you get them in the door, how do you keep them engaged? As social media continues to grow, it plays an even larger role in how customers are discovering and interacting with your restaurant. Monitoring your restaurant on these networks is a must, but it’s also becoming increasingly important to regularly produce engaging content in order to be found online. By understanding the customer engagement today, you can improve customer acquisition, increase revenue and drive customer satisfaction for your local business.
Join Main Street Hub's Emma Vaughn for this educational seminar where you'll learn:
1) how to make your Instagram appetizing
2) quick ways to spread word of mouth on Facebook
3) how to get butts in the seats with Twitter and more!
Location: Theater A - Booth 1754
All presentations in this stream
- 1:00 am The Post-Omnivore Era: Why the Future of Foodservice & Hospitality Belongs to Selective Eating Niches
- 11:45 am Driving Sales through Grass Roots Marketing, a Productive Team and Smart Operations!
- 1:00 am Social Media Strategies for Measurable Results
- 2:00 am 3 Reasons Why Your Independent Restaurant Needs a Marketing Plan Now
- 1:00 am The Power to Convene: How to Create Your Own Brand Bonfire