Using Technology to Pull it All Together
Monday, August 24, 2020 - 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Live at Your Table - Retailers - Retailers
Retail often finds itself in a separate category from restaurants because of the customer engagement and interface needed in grocery stores, C-stores, and gas stations. Although that is true in many cases, there are a number of overlapping needs in food retail and foodservice. From self-checkout and electronic shelf labeling, to scanners and delivery, retail uses various technology interfaces to automate the shopping experience and bring a connected experience to the guest. In this session, our speakers will discuss the nuances of food retail and the technology needed to pull it all together.
Fill out the form below to view this webinar on demand!
All presentations in this stream
- 10:00 am Are You Reading a False Positive? How to Retain New Market Share Gains
- 2:30 pm What's ON the Label is as Important as What's Inside
- 3:30 pm PPP Loan Forgiveness
- 10:00 am Unlocking Profitable Growth in Grocery eCommerce: Click & Collect and Microfullfillment Centers
- 11:00 am Leveraging Shifts in Your 2020 Customer Base to Drive Market Share and Brand Loyalty
- 2:30 pm Farm to Store: Adding Flexibility to the Supply Chain